[PD-dev] gavl and gmerlin-avdecoder in Fink and on build machines

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun May 3 04:15:19 CEST 2009

Through the labors of August and some contributions from Luke and me,
there are now libgavl1 and gmerlin-avdecoder1 for Fink.  We are
working on getting readanysf~ compiling nicely.  Now that leads me to
wonder: how about getting Gem on Mac OS X to use gavl and gmerlin-
avdecoder?  I think it'll have much better codec support than Quicktime.

Check out all of the codec libs that are included.  These will all
then automatically be included in Pd-extended:

http://pastebin.com/f5ac356da

                   ¡El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!