[PD-dev] pd-cvs shall include diffs

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue May 12 18:50:35 CEST 2009

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

>> better stored in soundfiles than in header-files. inappropriate use
>> should not keep use from having features.
>
> If I import code into the 'sources' tree (for Windows), then all of that
> code will be sent to pd-cvs.

well, how many packages do you plan to import in the next few years?
apart from that, in theory i could setup a filter in the mailing-list
that will not let through commits to /sources

> I think the same goes for a merge.  That's
> a lot of email.

which merges are you talking about?
i cannot think of one that will generate "a lot of email" now.

mfga.sr
IOhannes