[PD-dev] hdspm_mixer.c:60: error: 't_hdspm_mixer' has no member named 'card_name'

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jun 9 19:01:47 CEST 2009

On Jun 9, 2009, at 6:45 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> Now that the nightly builds are biulding from trunk again, we have
>> some issues to handle:
>> cc -DPD -I/home/pd/auto-build/pd-extended/pd/src -Wall -W -ggdb -I/
>> home/pd/auto-build/pd-extended/Gem/src -I/home/pd/auto-build/pd-
>> extended/externals/pdp/include -DUNIX -Dunix -DDL_OPEN -fPIC -o "/
>> home/pd/auto-build/pd-extended/externals/iem/hdspm_mixer/
>> hdspm_mixer.o"
>
> hdspm_mixer is obviously in a non-functional state.
> i am not sure why it is included in PdX.

Because someone added it:

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data?view=rev&revision=7288

As far as I am concerned, it can be removed.  I know nothing of it.

"Free software means you control what your computer does. Non-free
software means someone else controls that, and to some extent controls
you." - Richard M. Stallman