[PD-dev] align objects by keyboard shortcut WAS: Finished iemguts' [canvasselect] and a max-toolbox-like proof of concept

Georg Werner georg at fricklr.de
Tue Jun 30 18:43:08 CEST 2009

hi,

i did an abstraction for aligning objects. thanks to
canvasobjectposition this was not too hard. if you put it in your search
path you can create an [align] object which provides keyboard shortcuts
for left-align and top-align. and i did another option for distribution
in equal distances both x and y.
e.g. press "|" and x for left-align
there is also an undo (hit "ESC") function since such actions are not
undoable with ctrl-z.
@luke: i hope there are some inspirations for your autoconnection patch
inside (it was very inspiring for me)

cheers