[PD-dev] svn commit access?!?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Aug 21 16:27:05 CEST 2009

I'd say that the best thing to do is put a folder in externals for
each library, so like:

externals/mylibrary
externals/mylibrary/myobject.c
externals/mylibrary/myobject-help.pd
externals/mylibrary/Makefile

Some people like a folder for all their libraries, that's ok too:

externals/me/mylibrary
externals/me/mylibrary/myobject.c
externals/me/mylibrary/myobject-help.pd
externals/me/mylibrary/Makefile
externals/me/myotherlibrary
externals/me/myotherlibrary/myobject.c
externals/me/myotherlibrary/myobject-help.pd
externals/me/myotherlibrary/Makefile

To start with, I think its good to discuss changes before committing,
but once things get going, then its usually fine to commit directly.
The night builds will tell us if something is broken :).

.hc