[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-2970978 ] print lists format error

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Mar 17 09:25:53 CET 2010

On 2010-03-16 23:37, João Pais wrote:
>> Excuse me for asking (and not trying as i cannot now)
>> Does this mean that double newlines have been eliminated OR that lists
>> are
>> printed on one line?
>> I suggested the latter some time ago
>> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2879474&group_id=55736&atid=478070
>>

> afaik, before 0.43 lists were printed in one line. the current behaviour
> is certainly a bug: if you print the output of a symbol atom, you'll get

what do you refer to as "current"?
last nights HEAD of /trunk/pd (aka "the not yet released nor working
0.43"), which is rev.12655?
or last nights HEAD of /branches/pd-gui-rewrite/0.43 (rev.13214) (aka
"the sandbox where the gui-things are implemented and hopefully
transferred to /trunk/pd later")?
or some release?
or some binary snapshot of which you don't know the actual version?

i can only say that "it works for me" in /branches/pd-gui-rewrite/0.43
(as of now).

whether this is what andras requests or not i cannot tell, but to me it
looks consistent and nice (mainly the code, but also the "look").

fgasdr
IOhannes