[PD-dev] hex characters in library names

Lee Azzarello lee at rockingtiger.com
Tue Apr 13 01:40:27 CEST 2010

Thanks. I know that but I'm not looking forward to find and replace on
all the objects in pdx7~. I ended up compiling iemmatrix as a single
library. Now I'm stuck on getting pool and memento to work, which is a
wild journey of configuration and compiling and linking akin to
recompiling the linux kernel to support a single piece of hardware
that's really rad.

-lee