[PD-dev] documenting how to get SVN commit access

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 04:10:42 CEST 2010

I saw the link briefly, but now that page isn't loading for me.

My sourceforge id is jancsika1.  I've used Pd for about two years.  I was curious what the internal object
help patches would look like if they all used the same template, so I revised them.  Now I like them better.

I'd much rather just post stuff to the patch tracker, but I have the feeling
if I do that then it will just sit there until Hans gets a chance to look at it.  So I don't mind learning how to
just commit the revisions myself.

-Jonathan