[PD-dev] Revising External Help Patches

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 23:27:34 CET 2010

Hi Pd-dev-ers,
     I've got a bunch of external help patch revisions where I corrected
typos and added a [pd META] subpatch to each help patch.  (Additionally,
I added help patches for some objects that did not have them.)
     This makes it possible to search through externals (as well as
internals) for any info that's listed in the KEYWORD/values pairs (which are just comments inside the [pd META] subpatch).

The revisions for cyclone are ready to commit, as are some other libraries.
For cyclone, I contacted Krzysztof Czaja (author) and Christoph Kummerer
(original help patch author), who made some suggestions which I added.

Other than contacting the author(s) of each library, is there anything
else I need to do before I commit the revisions?

Also, I've got a basic search patch going where you can search all tags,
and I've almost finished making it possible to search for individual tag
values.  You can see three screenshots at:
https://puredata.info/Members/jwilkes

-Jonathan