[PD-dev] [PD] pd-pidip into Debian

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 18:04:38 CET 2010

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 5:17 AM, ydegoyon at gmail.com <ydegoyon at gmail.com>wrote:

> Bernardo Barros wrote:
>
>> 2010/12/4 Mathieu Bouchard<matju at artengine.ca>:
>>

>>> It's because GPL is for hippies, or something.
>>>

>> It's the other way around. BSD is hippier:
>> Someone in Berkley smoked marijuana and said:
>> "hey man, let's just give it away, who cares what people will do with it,
>> let them turn this into proprietary or whatever".
>>
>> I don't get this BSD fondness of the PD people....

> you confuse marijuana with LSD if i can intervene,
> it was LSD license at that time,
> for a joke that makes sense
>
> then you are all buried deeply in the same system
> that it's useless to talk, really
>
> ciao,
> sevy

What do you know about us?
Why do you take the privilege to offend people on this mailing list?
When you go to the supermarket, you yell the same things at people?
Or you don't go to the supermaket? You don't pay taxes? You don't have have
a driver's license, ID card, social security, you didn't go to school "by
the system"?
I'm afraid what you call "system" is human civilization, and even if you
wish to believe otherwise, you are part of it too.
And again, you don't know what we do against or for the "system" so pay more
respect and don't offend people you don't know shit about.

Andras