[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3206530 ] The Log Dropdown box area is different color

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Apr 3 23:43:09 CEST 2011

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=3206530&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Pd Version 0.43-0test4
Mac OS X 10.6.6 / Intel

The area around the dropdown box in the Pd Window is a slightly different grey color than the surrounding area. This is definitely nitpicking, but it would look better if it was the same color.

This is a "nice if eventually fixed" bug.