[PD-dev] canvas get method

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Wed May 25 03:33:30 CEST 2011

----- "Jonathan Wilkes" <jancsika at yahoo.com> a écrit :

> [...]

Ah yes, vanilla misses those functions as well.

> > a diff file would be a great thing :D
>
> Yes, that's the next thing I'm going to learn...

I usually do "patch -uw oldfile newfile >source.diff" and it get accepted in patch tracker

> > I couldn't water parchy, maybe because I'm missing [expr]
> > object?
>
> Which Pd are you using that's missing [expr]?

2011-04-30 release of pd-extended (0.43.0) for windows is a bit weird,
I just figured out how to get [expr] created by adding 'extra' in startup menu.

I couldn't go further anyway because the pdx I've built crashes during a connection,
hoping that win32 version of will be debugged soon, I'll give a try on vanilla...

--
Patrice Colet