[PD-dev] pd-exxtended repo?

Albert Graef Dr.Graef at t-online.de
Sun Jun 5 12:31:24 CEST 2011

On 06/04/2011 05:34 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> That's really up to Miller. I've know moved the Pd-extended core to be
> based off of the pure-data git, so the Pd-extended changes are now a set
> of patches against pure-data (see the patch_series branch). But with
> 0.43, there are already many things that have been incorporated into
> pure-data.

Ok, thanks for the explanation. I've been able to apply the color scheme
patch on top of pure-data from git, but the magic glass patch gives me
problems. I think I've properly fixed all the rejects, but the Pd GUI
won't start after applying it. Oh well, I can probably figure this out
on my own.

I'd really like to see the object/inlet/outlet/wire color scheme and the
magic glass adopted by vanilla. Maybe also the menu option to switch
autopatching on and off, I think that this is pretty useful as well.

Miller, would you consider incorporating these into vanilla at some point?

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  Dr.Graef at t-online.de, ag at muwiinfa.geschichte.uni-mainz.de
WWW:    http://www.musikinformatik.uni-mainz.de/ag