[PD-dev] Pdextended 0.43.1 and vista

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Sat Aug 20 23:06:02 CEST 2011

 Thank you for answering fast

 autogen.sh && ./configure && make

works good with all the PD_XXXX_CHECK, I've been running autoconf instead,

so now I can submit the patches to the tracker without breaking anything.

notice that the compiled files aren't the same as the ones made by makefile.mingw:

$ ls pd/src/.libs/
libpd-0.dll  libpd.lai       pd.exe                 pdsend.exe
libpd.a      lt-pd.c         pd_ltshwrapper         pdsend_ltshwrapper
libpd.dll.a  lt-pdreceive.c  pdreceive.exe
libpd.la     lt-pdsend.c     pdreceive_ltshwrapper

and it needs libpthread-2.dll, so the package script would need some changes.

I'll try TortoiseGIT :)

----- "IOhannes m zmölnig" <zmoelnig at iem.at> a écrit :

Patrice Colet