[PD-dev] double precision Pd: .patch files, tests and benchmarks

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 18:04:54 CEST 2011

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> wrote:

> Do you have access to an ARM
> machine?  If not, I could probably get one online with ssh access, if that's
> useful.

I've mailed Joe White with the question if he can patch the code for
libpd and check performance on ARM. He has done some extremely popular
RjDj apps and needed to optimize for them as well. Think it would be
good anyway to keep in touch with libpd users and app programmers
about this topic, even though we're in an early stage with it.

Katja