[PD-dev] commit access + intro

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Oct 17 22:12:55 CEST 2011

Hey Ricardo,

For this kind of process, I think that using hg-svn or git-svn would
really aid your workflow a lot.  Then you can easily keep in sync with
the opencv stuff in SVN but still easily commit and maintain branches
in your own private hg/git repo.  That also means you can easily try
out any changes you want and commit them locally.

I added you to the sourceforge project, welcome!

.hc