[PD-dev] help compiling pd 0.43 on Windows 7

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Nov 2 04:00:26 CET 2011

There are two build systems still in vanilla, the old one in pd/src/configure.in and the new one in pd/configure.ac.  Use the new one.  And it probably also needs a patch to work on MinGW.  That makes me think, I don't know the status of Pd-vanilla building on MinGW, but Pd-extended is built on Pd-extended every night, so that might be a better bet for you.

.hc