[PD-dev] fontwidth and nogui

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Feb 19 19:05:09 CET 2012

It's hilarious - there's exactly one aspect of Pd run-time semantics
that depends on screen location -- inlets/outlets of subpatches are numbered
in left-to-right order on teh screen.  To to thins someone has to call
gobj_getrect() on the inlet/outlet, which then not only has to report the
northwest corner but the entire rectangle, which depends on font size.

Anyway, yes, I'm fixing a couple of bugs and will change that -- it sounds
quite safe to me.

cheers
Miller