[PD-dev] SVN commit access?

Funs Seelen funsseelen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 17:35:47 CEST 2012

Hi dev-list,

My name is Funs Seelen. I'm a student in music and technology at the HKU in
Hilversum, Netherlands. I'm focussing on software development, music theory
and composition. I've been using Pd for about 3 years quite intensively for
generating sound and music. Some of you have met me during last PdCon in
Weimar or even at LAC2010 in Utrecht.

I'm a beginner in C programming. At this moment my first C code that was
intended for Pd is just finished. It's a program that calculates a midinote
to frequency with a variable semitone/whole tone ratio (expects midinote,
ratio and modulation). I'm still studying on IOhannes's tutorial for
rewriting it as a Pd class. As standalone program I've published it on my
webspace ("http://student-kmt.hku.nl/~funs/C/m2f/m2f_vst_test_sa.tar.gz").
The yet to be written Pd class I would like to publish on the most
appropriate place (i.e. SVN repository??), along with the documentation, to
make it most accessible for other users. To be able to make modifications
to the code afterwards and to eventually publish other code in future I
would like to have commit access to this repository. Or in case this isn't
considered to be the appropriate location to put new externals I would like
to know what's the best place to put it else. Until I've asked permission
and feel comfortable enough I will not touch any code written by others.

My sourceforgename is "funsseelen".

Thanks in advance for any decision or guidance.

--Funs Seelen