[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-3561699 ] DS-[drawpolygon]-Bug (works on Win, but not on Mac)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Aug 25 16:28:51 CEST 2012

Bugs item #3561699, was opened at 2012-08-25 07:28
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=3561699&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hey, I don't know if it has already been mentioned, but on the forums it occured, that there is a slightly different behavior concerning datastructures on win and mac (I don't know about linux...).

On mac one can't create "dots" with a [drawpolygon] of length 0 (= 2 points with same coords..) and a non-zero line-width! On win it just works..
Can someone else give it a try, maybe?!
...I'm not that shure about the pd-version, but actually I don't think it'll make a difference since datastructures have not been taken care of that much, as far as I know..
All I can tell is that it works on win with pd0.42.5ext! ...so to make a more sensible bugreport out of it, can someone else please give it a try as well!?!