[PD-dev] Xcode and some commands

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jan 14 21:45:11 CET 2013

Hey Ed,

Could you fix up the MacPorts HOWTO?  Maybe a quick intro section on installing just enough to build Vanilla, then a follow up section on all the libs for Pd-extended?
http://puredata.info/docs/developer/MacOSXMacPorts

The auto-builds all use Fink, those instructions are here, for a reference:
http://puredata.info/docs/developer/MacOSXFink

The old reference will provide a more useful listing of packages for all of the libs needed for Pd-extended:
http://puredata.info/docs/developer/AlternateMacOSXFink

.hc