[PD-dev] Question about error in external

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Fri Jan 18 10:41:56 CET 2013

Hello,

while I am working on PuREST JSON, I have gotten an interesting error,
but only on Windows:

Two of my objects do not load correctly with the message:

load_object: Symbol "rest_setup" not found

On Linux, this works without any problems, as do the other objects in
Windows.

What is different with [rest] and [oauth] objects? Both are using a lot
of libraries, including libcurl, and so the resulting dll files are
quite large (3.5 and 4.5 MB). Can this be the reason for that error?

Thanks for your help,
Thomas
--
"Anything can be a tool - poverty, war. War is useful because it
is effective in so many areas." (Bijaz to Hayt in: Frank Herbert -