[PD-dev] Can somebody help to create a desktop / VST / AU version of a PD / libPD / app ?

Oliver Greschke info at o-g-sus.de
Tue Apr 21 09:15:44 CEST 2015

Hi,
I am the creator of the Elastic Drums iOS app (with great PD help from Matt Davey).
It’s made with PureData, libPD and Objective-C.
I got asked a couple of times now, if there will be ever a standalone desktop version or even better Plugin (VST, AU) version of the app.

As far as I know, there are not ready to use workarounds to do so. Which is sad, because I can imagine a lot of fantastic plugins emerging from PD

Has somebody here some experience with doing such ports?
Then please contact me.

Cheers,
Oliver

info at o-g-sus.de