[PD-dev] loading classes: search by directory rather than extension

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 19:38:42 CEST 2015

Ah ok. Honestly I haven’t built/installed GEM from scratch on OSX, beyond looking into the AVFoundation stuff*. I mainly just copy the pd-extended GEM into sucessive versions of Pd Vanilla and was thinking it would be really nice to be able to install it on OSX with deken instead.

* I finished my MFA and recently started a 1 year visiting teach position in Denver, so I’ll be finally be able to dedicate some (paid!) time to getting the GEM OSX updates working. It’s on my list after redoing my websites & finalizing PdParty. :D

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>