[PD-dev] gui plist

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jul 5 22:17:39 CEST 2017

On 07/05/2017 04:55 PM, Dan Wilcox wrote:
> Actually, pd-extended uses org.puredata.pdextended.pd-gui.plist which works just as well. For vanilla, we could use the following:
>
> * org.puredata.pd.plist (app preferences)
> * org.puredata.pd.gui.plist (gui preferences)
>
> I think this more property reflects the hierarchy between the processes.

i totally agree (and i wouldn't mind switching to info.puredata...
either :-))

however, i wonder whether this is really a regression: when i rewrote
the guiprefs system i tried to stay as close to the original values, and
i haven't seen any mention of "pd-gui" for the plist domain anywhere.
that's the main reason why i haven't changed it for OSX (for the other
platforms, Pd *is* using the org.puredata.pd.pd-gui domain already).

fmdsr
IOhannes