[PD-dev] how to configure PD to find ASIO when compiling with mingw?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue May 8 05:46:11 CEST 2018

TO Pd dev:

I'm able to cross-compile Pd for Windows using Dan's excellent automake
setup... but can't so far figure out how to get it to include portaudio's
ASIO bindings.  In fact, it doesn't look to me as if the portaudio auomake
system is in turn being called (there's no "configure" in portaudio source,
just configure.in and such.  But I do find a "Makefile" that is dated today
that someone must have created.)

Os there some magic I need to point portaudio at my ASIO SDK copy, or do
I need to put that in some magic place for Pd's build sytstem to find it?

thanks
Miller