[PD-dev] How is buffer (block) used in the puredata (internals)

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Wed Jul 17 09:23:14 CEST 2019

hello Bostjan,

Wow, that would be huge!
sorry, I don't understand your question, but I have questions for you...
all tilde objects accepts blocks (the source code of this objects are in files starting by d_). They perform a fuction on every elements of a single block.

What kind of arm microcontroller are you working on?
Do you also plan to work on the hardware, or use a standard board?
How can I follow your work?

Cheers
Cyrille