[PD-dev] algo for sequencing merges

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 03:53:09 CET 2019

Em sáb., 30 de nov. de 2019 às 00:30, Alexandre Torres Porres <
porres at gmail.com> escreveu:

> not sure I got what "adaptation" means here, but I've already mentioned
> this PR where I gave a huge cosmetic update to all of Pd's documentation.
> You mentioned in the Pd Weekend  you should check it before other changes,
> so, well, here it is again:
> https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/608 :)

Hi, sorry to insist, but IOhannes called to my attention that the PR
started to conflict because it hadn't been merged. So I went ahead and
fixed the conflicts and also worked again on the files that have been
updated. I guess you're almost getting to this PR anyway, and maybe other
PRs won't conflict to it, but getting to it first would be safer and
wouldn't hurt :)

cheers