[PD-dev] weird freeze bug in Pd, what might it be?

Jonas Bechtel post at jbechtel.de
Mon Aug 31 09:04:34 CEST 2020

OK, fine that you got it.

Yesterday I have had a look on the scheduling: if there's too much load in patch (with few clocks but very long paths), GUI doesn't get notified, but from the description I'm in doubt that this was your problem.

For next bug report I'd suggest to tell us the version you are using and how you installed pd as there is a difference between versions eg. and between operating systems/distributions.

Best Regards
 Jonas

P. S.: I'm new to here, so rather a visitor (far from a wizard!)

On Sat, 29 Aug 2020 18:11:17 -0300
Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com> wrote with subject
"Re: [PD-dev] weird freeze bug in Pd, what might it be?":