[PD-dev] release pd 0.52 update?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 06:21:20 CEST 2022

Hey, cool!

Em qui., 13 de out. de 2022 às 23:26, Miller Puckette via Pd-dev <
pd-dev at lists.iem.at> escreveu:

> My plan then would be to merge the latest running updates and some of
> Alexandre's documentation updates

why not all? :)

> and then release a testing version this weekend.  Are there other updates
> that need to make their way into Pd 0.52-1?  (No improvements please, just
> bug fixes :)

I got a couple of simple PRs labeled as bug fixes sitting there
- https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1683
- https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1618

I also see things labeled as "improvement", one is the latest deken
version, which I guess must be included
- https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1736

I also have some PRs of mine marked as improvements, and I consider this
one to be actually a bug fix
- https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1581

Although these two are also marked as improvements, they seem like no
brainers and things that could have been part of the "development" branch,
so please consider them.
- https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1635
- https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1034

Thanks!