[PD-dev] PD release plans for 0.52-3

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sat Oct 15 18:34:12 CEST 2022

To pd dev -

I've pushed version 0.52-3test1 and am waiting for Hannes's mighty CI system
to make a Mac build.  Meanwhile I've built and tested in wine but not on
a real windows system.  I'm away from my usual testing machines til Dec. 9
so will have to do the 0.52-3 release a bit creatively.

I'll next get to a Mac (at Columbia U) next Tuesday or Wednesday.  In the
meantime I'll upload compiles for Mac, Windows 64 and 32, and source to the
usual place to fish for whatever problems others mihgt run into.

I wasn;t planning on putting any updates out til I can get back to my own
lair but there's apparently  problem in soundfile reading that necessitates
an update.  The update is mixed up with several improvements which I'm
nervous about but not as nervous as trying to sort out a 0.52 branch would
have made me.

cheers
Miller