[PD-dev] release pd 0.52 update?

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Oct 21 21:54:50 CEST 2022

On 10/16/22 16:58, Miller Puckette via Pd-dev wrote:
> OK, I'm convinced.  Anyhow there are plenty of possible version numbers left :)

:-)

i see you have merged another round of PRs.

do you have an estimate on when the release is going to happen?
i'm mainly asking because of the translations, which currently have
gained a bit of momentum (dutch, french, german, korean, brazilean
portuguese and russion are now complete; spanish almost; canadian
english, italian and hungarian have also considerable portions translated).
i thought about pushing the ukrainian translation a bit.

in any case, it would be great to have an approx schedule, so i can
prepare an updated i18n branch in time.

mgfyfx
IOhannes