[PD-dev] CI doesn't see 0.53-0test3 commit?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 24 17:15:23 CEST 2022

Hi all (but sorry, Iohannes really) -

I'm back i nteh state where I can't push to github (I'm merging stuff
on my own machine and "git push origin --tags" says it's synced but github
still doesn't see the new commits I've made, or the tags.  So now I'm making
a new branch "pure-data/temporary-merge", pushing that successfully, then
whacking buttins on the github site to merge it into master.  This is stupid
and I'd like to find the underlying problem but I'm stumped at the moment.

Meanwhile, though, I've managed now to get github to see my "0.53-0test3"
commit, and its tag, but now it doesn't show up on the CI system at
 https://git.iem.at/pd/pure-data/-/pipelines.

... I think this might be related to the first problem and the way I'm
trying to work around it, but I could be wrong about that.

Anyhow, if anyone can tell me what I have to do now to get the CI system
to see and compile 0.53-0test3 I'd love to hear it.

thanks
Miller