[PD-dev] CI doesn't see 0.53-0test3 commit?

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Oct 26 17:05:55 CEST 2022

Hi all (but sorry, miller really) -

On 10/24/22 17:46, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
> maybe things have changed a bit since i originally setup the mirroring
> and they could be simplified.

so i've re-evaluated the options for synching, and it seems i have found
a solution that is now somewhat faster (whenever you push something to
github, our CI is now notified directly¹ that it should sync again).

i also tried to push some tags directly to the 'master' branch on
github, and they immediately showed up. either the issue miller was
having has been resolved magically on the github side, or it is really
something odd going on with miller's pushes.
if the problem still persists, there's also the option to create a tag
directly via the webinterface which you (miller) could use instead of
the temporary branch dance.

gmdsar
IOhannes

¹ well "more directly" at least. our git-server recieves a notification
that it should sync, then a CI job is run that syncs the repositories
which in turn triggers another CI run that re-builds whatever needs
rebuilding)