[PD-dev] Signing deken packages

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Wed Nov 30 00:35:47 CET 2022

Hello,

I have uploaded packages to deken, but have just found out, that these
packages were not signed correctly with my gpg key for reasons totally
unrelated to deken.

Should I reupload the packages or should I sign these packages with gpg,
get the signature extension .gpg (or .asc or .sig), and should I upload
those signatures via the webinterface to
https://puredata.info/Members/residuum/software/purest_json/2.0.0/

Thanks,
Thomas
--
"It seems to me, Golan, that the advance of civilization is nothing
but an exercise in the limiting of privacy."