[PD-dev] figuring out how to get everything merged

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Feb 5 22:37:44 CET 2023

Yep, I originally made a "0.53" branch but then messed it up so badly
I had to start over - and thought it better to change the name to
avoid confusion.

I'll check on the windows build at some point; it's compiling just fine
here using mingw so it's probably something stupid.  But will go mostly
AWOL til Thursday.

cheers