[PD-dev] Raise error from abstraction

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Mon Feb 6 21:39:36 CET 2023

That would be great a feature! I think many of us have thought about
that, but nobody has made a PR yet.

I think the easiest solution would be to add more options to [print]. I
particularly like the idea that [print] could (optionally) set the
containing abstraction as the error source.

You could make a feature request on GitHub. There is a somewhat related
issue (https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/1174), but that one
is not very specific.

Christof