[PD-dev] branch names (was Re: figuring out how to get everything merged)

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Mon Feb 6 23:54:25 CET 2023

> i think this sounds a bit like over-engineering in our case.
Where do you see over-engineering?
> we almost have this scheme.
Maybe I was a bit too vague. Of course, contributors like you and me
already do this. I was rather suggesting that Miller himself would also
use feature branches instead of pushing directly to master.

But this is just a suggestion. I just think that it could help avoid
tricky situations like this in the future.

Christof