[PD-dev] new pd 0.53-2 stable release?

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Feb 24 14:43:09 CET 2023

On 2/24/23 14:35, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> This is always "minimal". Cyclone has a [number~] abstraction that has been
> in there for about 6 years. Thanks to 0.53 it can now print 'nan', this is
> why 0.53 is required now.

so that's why you are "saying [that] it needs at
least 0.53-2"?

i'm sure there are people out there who think that not being able to
print "nan" is a serious error, but i doubt there are many :-)

> ELSE comes with a tutorial that is always up to date with latest Pd, so it

i was talking only about cyclone. no idea why ELSE came in (we can talk
about ELSE once it stops breaking the interface between minor releases :-))

gmards
IOhannes