[PD-dev] bug in double click event in a GUI in a GOP?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 16:51:46 CEST 2023

as it turns out, for my external case, the fix couldn't be easier or
trivial, just add 'dbl' in the place of '0' in line '1097' of g_graph.c -
see https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/blob/master/src/g_graph.c#L1097

This doesn't fix the list box issue, which still has restrictions in its
own code, but then that's a different issue.

Anyway, created a new issue and I'm sending a PR for it, see
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/1942

thanks for the pointers

cheers