[PD-dev] Compiling debug mode for GDB on MSYS2 MINGW64

Pierre Mallard mallard.pierre at gmail.com
Sat May 27 20:58:20 CEST 2023

Hi Dan and Christof,

I created a new issue to at least propose the integration of the -n :
adding it when configure is called with --enable-debug (#1961 / #1962)
While hacking the build process is still needed to overcome compile time
problem when developing, a standard way of building a debug version with
automake could spare some hard time for the new comers to figure out how
the whole things work ... Or maybe not but at least this was my case :D !

Regards