[PD-dev] double precision pd?

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Mon Jun 5 01:10:42 CEST 2023

> PS: there's also some more of my PRs which i would like to draw
> special attention to (for inclusion with Pd-0.54)
To follow up, it would be great if Pd 0.54 could include my scheduler
fixes/improvements:

https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1756

It has been tested by several people on all major operating systems and
I have been using it myself in production since autumn 2022.

---

Two trivial PRs:

Improve [pack] reentrancy handling:
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1762/files

Make openpanel/savepanel dialogs window modal
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/764

---

The following PRs have been lingering for 3-4 years (!) now, although
they seem rather uncontroversial and pretty useful to me.

"-open-with-args" command line option
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1064

Clone improvements
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1069