[PD-dev] double precision pd?

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jun 5 11:44:54 CEST 2023

On 6/4/23 17:22, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> well, great then, cause it's been merged :) time to get ready for double
> precision finally then I guess! Really excited about it <3

the other question that ought to answered is: how do we actually call it
in order to prevent confusion?

"Pd double precision" is a bit clumsy.

"Pd64" is terser ("pd64.exe", "libpd64.dll"; and that's what I called
the tentative double-precision packages for Debian/Ubuntu/... for now)
but of course there might be some confusion with amd64/x86_64/arm64...

gdsaf
IOhannes