[PD-dev] [PD] 0.54-0test2 released

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jul 3 08:07:18 CEST 2023

On 7/3/23 06:09, Miller Puckette wrote:
> I've released 0.54-0 test 2 - I think all the known show-soppers are
> taken care of... uness something appears broken I'll plan to make the
> 0.54-0release tomorrow.

hooray.

just some affirmations before the release is done:
- will Pd64 builds be available on msp.ucsd.edu?
- will they be separate downloads?

the CI-infrastructure at the iem has been updated to produce an
additional Pd64.dmg macOS images, available via
<https://git.iem.at/pd/pure-data/-/jobs/artifacts/master/download?job=macOS_pd64>

while the CI-infrastructure at the iem does produce windows installers
for all 4 flavours (Win64/single, Win64/double, Win32/single,
Win32/double), it only uses the TclTk embedded in msw/pdprototype.tgz,
which is decidedly more outdated than what we had in the Pd-0.53 - so
better to stick to your own builds... (i've been thinking about using a
separate copy of TclTk for the windows flavours (like on macOS), but
haven't done that yet)

mgfadsr
IOhannes

PS: the macOS/macOS_pd64 builds have finished by now (it's just the
windows builds that take ages)