[PD-dev] how to have the same help file for different abstractions?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 15:45:05 CEST 2023

Hi, when compiling objects we can use "add creator" or "set help file" so
you can have the same help file for a group of objects or
creating aliased/abbreviated versions of an object. There's no way to do
this with abstractions though.

I also know there's no way to do something like this right now and that
we'd need some new object or external - maybe something in the realm of
iemguts, like a nem 'canvassethelp' object.

I could code an external but I have no idea how to start or where to go...

help me wizards please

thanks