[PD-dev] is "dsp_addv" ready for multichannel?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 05:57:06 CEST 2023

Hi, I am having a hard time using "dsp_addv" with a multichannel external.

I am trying to make a multichannel version of [else/xgate~], which routes a
signal to different outputs with crossfading. It originally uses "dsp_addv"
so it can have a DSP routine with a variable number of outlets, which is
specified by an argument.

So now I want these outlets to output multichannel signals and I have run
into trouble before trying to use "dsp_addv" with multichannel signals. I
was able to avoid it before but now I can't and I wanna be sure before I
try it.

thanks