[PD-dev] myfft~.c:2:10: fatal error: fftw3.h: No such file or directory

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 12:51:49 CEST 2023

OK. Well, actually, that's what I'm doing, I'm using mayer_realfft(),
but I didn't realize it is declared in m_pd.h and that I can use it
straight away. I now removed the line that included d_fft_fftsg.c and
the object still works. Thanks for pointing it out. I would still be
grateful if someone can read the code in my previous message (just
ignore the third line: #include "pd_fft.h") and see if the analysis and
resynthesis is done as it should be.