[PD-dev] time for a quick bugfix update?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 16:32:37 CEST 2023

I will try to check this tonight as we may/may not need to update the custom patches which are applied when building Tk for Pd.

IN general, I think it's a good idea to make a 0.54-1 bugfix release for this as well as include the small changes in the develop branch which include a fix required for libpd... then I can make a libpd release too.

> On Oct 22, 2023, at 12:00 PM, pd-dev-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 13:57:07 -0300
> From: Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com <mailto:porres at gmail.com>>
> To: pd-dev <pd-dev at lists.iem.at <mailto:pd-dev at lists.iem.at>>
> Subject: [PD-dev] time for a quick bugfix update?
>
> Hi, we have an issue with the latest macOS, see
> https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/2105
>
> It seems an upgrade of tcl/tk is required and it would be worth a bugfix
> release as I see it. What do people say?

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>