[PD-dev] release April?

Benjamin Wesch benjamin.wesch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 15:26:12 CET 2024

hi,

excited to hear about an upcoming Pd0.55!

> This has always been the case as far as i know (and I've just tested on 0.43.0 and it was already true).
> I don't think this should change...
+1 ... and just wanted to add to this: it might not be the obvious
behavior for steady-on-click sliders (although i certainly just
clicked on sliders in the past to set values) - but imho, it's
expected for jump-on-click mode and it seems right if they behave
consistently there.

cheers,
ben

>>> https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1978