[PD-dev] Seeking co-maintainers for Scheme for Pd

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Mar 19 13:09:27 CET 2024

On 3/17/24 06:14, Iain Duncan wrote:
> It occurred to me thinking further that really one doesn't need to know
> much about Scheme or Lisp, provided one is interested, as I didn't when I
> started! The work is mostly in C. FWIW. :-)

how about moving the repository to <https://github.com/pd-externals/> ?
there are always¹ some volunteers who can help with bugfixing and the
like, and if someone is willing to dig deeper into scheme4pd, they can
always join (and leave, if need be).

in general i think the pd-externals group is a good place for small
team-maintained externals.

personally, i am interested in that external (and have plenty of C
skills) - but honestly I have other things on my plate as well, so
couldn't do a full time maintenance o fthe project.

gfmards
IOhannes

¹ for various degrees of "always"